Today we know About NVS Teacher Recruitment 2022 . Friends if you are also looking for a good job in which you will get a good job then today we have brought you very good government jobs if your education M 10th pass 12th pass you have done any diploma or you have degree then you can get this job today in this article we will tell you full details of this job.
How to apply for this job online from your mobile or computer can and can get it yes yes how much salary you will get in this job what you have to do in which you are placed what should be your education and which province of India you belong to and Also many things are going to tell you in full detail if yo also want to get this job then read this article carefully we will give you very useful things.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has made a public announcement about openings for TGT, PGT, and other teaching positions. This is why NVS is presently accepting applications for the NVS Teacher 2022 position from citizens of India. In addition, the online application process began off on July 2, 2022.
Apply for the NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2022 if this seems like something you’d be interested in doing. We hope that this post will serve as a useful resource for anybody considering applying for this position. Also included are specifics on the NVS TGT PGT Recruitment, such as who is eligible, how to apply, the cost involved, etc.
There are a total of 1616 teaching posts available, including the positions of principal, pre-service teachers, in-service teachers, and other categories. For the positions of Principal, Postgraduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, and Miscellaneous Category Teachers in NVS Direct Recruitment Driver 2022-23, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is accepting online applications from qualified Indian citizens. The application deadline for submissions made using the online system is July 22nd, 2022.
|Jobs Name||Principal,PGTs,TGTs,TGTs) (Third Language)Miscellaneous Category of Teachers|
|Education||Master Degree,B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.|
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
NVS Teacher Recruitment 2022 jobs criteria.
Candidates must meet the requirements for the positions they are applying to, as was previously stated. This is due to the fact that the NVS Teacher Eligibility 2022 is established in accordance with certain job functions. Because of this, it’s crucial that you satisfy the navodaya.gov.in teaching criteria listed below. Further, the following stipulations vary from one thread to the next. In such case, please pay close attention to the information that follows. Then submit your resume to the organisation that seems like the greatest fit.
Limit on Age for NVS Applicants
Loan Payments: No More Than 50 Years
Graduate School Instructors (PGTIs): 40 and under
Trained Postsecondary Educators (TGTs): Age Limit of 35
Other Types of Educators: Those Under 35 Years Old
Pay for Recruited Teachers at NVS:
Pay Range for Level 12 Principals: ₹ 78800 – 209200/-
Teacher salaries for postgraduates range from ₹47600 to 151100 per year.
Teachers with Master’s Degrees or Higher: Grade ₹ 7 44,900–14,2400/-
Educators in a Variety of Fields, Grade 7: ₹ 44900 – 142400/-.
To be considered for a teaching position with NVS, applicants must meet the following requirements:
One must have a Master’s degree from a reputable institution and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5.
2. A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or higher in education-related fields.
Three candidates must have a total of fifteen years of PGT service.
Professional Teachers of Postsecondary Students:
(1) Completion of a two-year, integrated master’s degree programme in the relevant field from a Regional College of Education of NCERT or an equivalent programme at an NCTE-approved university or institution, with a grade point average of at least 3.5. (OR)
(2) A Master’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 50% in one or more of the following areas: English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, History, Geography, Commerce, and Biology.
Certified Postsecondary Educators (CPEs):
(1) Completion of a four-year degree programme at a Regional College of Education NCERT or other NCTE-approved school with a minimum of 50 percent marks in both the major and the overall. (OR)
(2) A Bachelor’s Degree with Honors, achieving a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 and a grade point average (SGP) of 3.5 in all relevant coursework. A minimum of two years’ worth of course work in the required topics must have been completed throughout the candidate’s three-year degree programme. (OR)
(3) A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from an accredited institution, with a minimum of a 50% mark in both the major and the overall. The applicant should have spent all three years of their degree programme studying the necessary topics.
Math, science, the social sciences, English, Hindi, Assamese, Bodo, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, and Khasi make up our fourth subject. These languages include Malayalam, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
Other Kinds of Educators:
Five years of study in music, a bachelor’s degree in music, or an equivalent certification are required for (1) Music.
(Two) Music – Two years Diploma in Fine Arts (including but not limited to: Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Graphic Arts, and Crafts) from an Accredited Institution
after finishing high school or a similar programme of study.
Three) PET: Bachelor’s in Physical Education (or Doctor of Physical Education).
(4) Librarian: Bachelor’s plus 1-year library science diploma; or (5) Information Specialist: Bachelor’s plus 2-year library science diploma. Bilingual (English and Hindi/other regional language) is preferred.
Procedure for Choosing New Volunteers in Service Teachers:
ONE) Examining Via Computer (CBT)
The Second Method Is an In-Person Meeting or Interview
Cost of Applying for a Job as an NVS Teacher:
1) Initial Investment: ₹ 2,000/-
(2) PGTs – ₹ 1800/-
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) and Other Teacher Categories: Rs.1,500/-
There will be no application cost for those who fall under the Special Caste, Special Status, or Physical Disability categories. The only acceptable method of payment for this charge is an online transaction, as per (5).
How to apply NVS Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Online applications from qualified applicants will only be accepted via the NVS website (www.navodaya.gov.in).
All fields, such as Name, Personal Email ID, Address, Qualifications, Experience, etc., must be filled out by the Applicants.
Candidates must provide self-attested copies of certificates to verify their eligibility for the position, including those attesting to their age, education, experience, caste, non-creamy layer status, handicap, and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) status.
The online application deadline is 7/22/2022.
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Number of Vacancies||1616|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Education||Master Degree,B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree|